Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
This position, based in Fitzco's Minneapolis, MN office, sits within CompassPoint, the media arm of Fitzco. Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, we have successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Johnsonville, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Miracle-Ear and General Mills.
Supervisor, Connection Strategy
As a Supervisor of Connections Strategy on a dynamic, fast-paced business, you are in a position to lead the development of creative, effective media plans that build meaningful connections between brands and consumers. You will be charged with direct client partnership in defining objectives, segmentation approach and campaign success, managing their budgets and ensuring seamless integration with your extended agency team – including Digital Platforms, Investments, Marketing Performance, Creative and Account Leadership.
Our people are our most valuable asset, and strong leadership ability in this role is key. This person will:
- Bring strong thought leadership and idea generation to the team.
- Be a mentor to junior talent…but don’t be a know it all…inspire greatness
- Exhibit the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to define and activate custom audience segmentation across channels, including use of CRM data, hyper-local market nuances and multi-cultural emphasis
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen and budget management capabilities
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment to our clients’ business
- Multi-task across multiple projects and people
- Be a dynamic and confident presenter
- Have a sense of humor, one that helps ensure positivity even in the face of setbacks
- Not be afraid to take primary responsibility for media performance: the final checkpoint
- Have the ability to work across multiple departments: strategic planning, creative and account management
What You Need To Succeed
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- 3-4 years’ experience working in an agency or in-house client media team, working hands on in media across both traditional and digital channels
- High energy, a curiosity for “what’s new” and “what could be”
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong mathematical skills
- High attention to detail – managing complexity, accuracy, comfort with data
- Good communication skills, particularly writing, and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- 4-year degree required
- Proficiency in media and analytics tools like PowerPoint, Excel, Prisma, Comscore, Nielsen, MediaOcean, Simmons, MRI, GWI, Google Analytics, DCM
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US