Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, Fitzco has successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, MedExpress, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Shoe Carnival and General Mills.
This position will be based in our Minneapolis, MN Location
Digital has become an increasingly pivotal role in delivering creative solutions to even the toughest briefs. The Supervisor of Digital Platforms will spearhead the team’s involvement throughout the planning and execution process. You’ll be a key go-to for both existing clients and new business development. As a part of our growing Digital Platforms team, you’re ultimately responsible for making digital campaigns across paid social, paid search, and programmatic fulfill client business and communication goals. With integration in mind, you’ll define the how and when to use digital channels that extends campaign ideas, activates audience segmentation and drives engagement with those audiences. Given the central role that digital plays in most consumers’ lives, your experience building holistic strategies will enable close partnership across the agency and with client teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Use various insights (competitive, audience, behavioral) in addition to campaign learnings (creative, targeting/segment, dimensions like geo etc.) to inform client plans
- Develop recommendations as an input to multi-channel connection strategies, including platform priorities, testing plans, flighting, segmentation approach, measurement plan and required budget
- Include segmentation and creative recommendations – format, size, content, testing ideas, optimization recommendations
- Act as right-hand to clients and internal partners as you manage their platform strategies and activation to maximize media performance, innovation, content effectiveness
- Oversight of day-to-day budget management, pacing, vendor management and billing process
- Track best practices, educating the agency on consumption and effectiveness trends and exploring first-to-market platform opportunities for our clients
- Contribute to quarterly testing roadmaps and key presentations (Midyear, EOY, QBRs) as a digital platforms and landscape expert
- Leverage McCann Worldgroup and IPG tools to teach, partner and test performance of proven and unproven media channels (Magna Digital partnerships, Social LIVE, etc.)
- Be current on technology and industry capabilities to consistently evaluate and evolve the data and tech partners we utilize
- Connect digital strategy to other paid channels (direct buys, sponsorships, OOH, CRM, TV, etc.) to encourage more insightful and intentional campaign planning and execution
- Coach other internal partners with digital responsibilities to support ongoing client work and new business
- Work across clients to establish consistency in the way approach and carry out campaigns, including delivery of effectiveness across paid/owned/earned
- Actively merchandise wins/learnings across the agency and clients
What you need to succeed
-Insatiable curiosity and desire to know “why”
-Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
-Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- 3-5 years experience working in media, marketing, communications or related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years specifically working within digital media campaign management in Paid Social, Paid Search, and/or Programmatic
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 year experience working within an agency or in-house client media team
- Well-versed in tools including but not limited to partner UI’s (Google, DoubleClick, Adobe, Adelphic, TTD, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of research tools like ComScore, Media in Mind, Nielsen, Simmons etc.
- Expert level knowledge of asset trafficking to ensure accuracy and create reasonable timelines and expectations for deliverables
- Basic understanding of site tagging and analytics platforms like Adobe and Google Analytics
- Expert in analyzing campaign data to consult on optimizations and adjustments within the campaign flights and translating learnings for upcoming campaigns
- Experience working across various internal teams (Connections Strategy, Account, Creative, Production) to both understand the overall plan/moving pieces and push the work where needed
- Proactively suggest alternative approaches to solving problems
- Guide and inspire creative
- Listen to client needs and translate them into high quality solutions
- Ability to write clear and concise presentations in straight-forward and enlightening way
- Present effectively and as a credible storyteller in client meetings for new business
- Experience managing and coaching junior strategists, creating opportunities for them to grow, while holding work accountable to standards and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and initiate the first steps in the process and see them through to the end of a project
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US