Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, Fitzco has successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, MedExpress, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Shoe Carnival and General Mills.
This position can be based in either our Minneapolis, MN or Atlanta, GA offices
Specialist, Connections Strategy (Media)
As a Specialist in the Connections Strategy Media team, you will collaborate with professionals from other disciplines to develop highly integrated, creative and effective media plans. You are passionate and habitually curious about the media space, and are always looking for creative ways to extend campaign messaging and objectives through various media plans. You will use your experience to help develop and activate strategic media plans to ensure they connect with client audiences and drive business performance.
In this role you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Contribute to the generation of breakthrough connection strategies and ideas across all media channels (TV, radio, digital, social, print, etc.)
- Conduct analysis, and develop documentation & rationale for media plan recommendations
- Identify emerging trends in the industry and how to harness them to drive our clients’ business forward
- In partnership with Associate Media Director/Supervisor, present media recommendations to client and agency personnel
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Execute media plans promptly and accurately. Provide ongoing stewardship of plans, including:
- Issue RFPs to publishers and negotiate effective media proposals
- Supervise insertion order process and ensure adherence to agency terms & conditions
- Traffic digital and print campaigns
- Monitor campaign deliveries and suggest optimizations based on campaign KPI performance
- Monitor client expenditures and resolve billing discrepancies
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years required minimum experience working in media, marketing, communications or related field
- Preferred minimum experience:
- 1 year planning/buying specific experience
- Agency (or in house client media team) experience - 1 year minimum
- Broad experience planning/buying in both digital and traditional media channels
- Organized, highly detail-oriented, and accurate.
- Self-motivated and resilient. Able to learn quickly, think on your feet, and adapt to changing client needs. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinker. Results-oriented; must enjoy digging into a problem or process and coming up with a solution. Desire to know “why”.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to listen to client needs and translate them into high quality solutions
- Working knowledge of the following preferred: MediaOcean, DoubleClick, Simmons/MRI, Kantar, comScore
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US