Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, Fitzco has successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, MedExpress, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Shoe Carnival and General Mills.
This position is based in our Minneapolis, MN Location
SPECIALIST, DIGITAL PLATFORMS
Digital has become an increasingly pivotal role in delivering creative solutions to even the toughest briefs. Digital Platforms Specialists are critical contributors to the work coming to life in the platforms. As a part of our growing Digital Platforms team, you’re responsible for developing and activating digital campaigns across paid social, paid search, and programmatic, optimizing the campaigns for success, and using learnings and insights to fuel what’s next. With integration in mind, you’ll define the how and when to use digital channels to extend campaign ideas, activate audience segmentation, and drive engagement with those audiences.
- Develop and activate digital plans across paid social, paid search, and programmatic, aligning with business and comms objectives, determining platform priorities, creative strategy, and measurement framework
- Activate campaigns through various platforms (DCM, Facebook/Instagram, Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, DV360 among other DSP’s) and maximize media performance through ongoing optimizations
- Contribute to ongoing quality assurance process to ensure all aspects of a campaign’s creative, settings, budget parameters, brand safety needs etc. are met
- Day-to-day budget management, pacing, partner management and billing process
- Contribute to quarterly testing roadmaps and evaluate alphas/betas/new partners
- Awareness and understanding of tech and industry capabilities to help evaluate and evolve data and tech partners
Connections Strategy & Integration
- Connect digital strategy to other paid channels (direct buys, sponsorships, OOH, CRM, TV, etc.) to encourage more insightful and intentional campaign planning and execution
- Inform and utilize Comms Strategy inputs (competitive, consumer, category, etc.) to define role of digital platforms
- Actively merchandise wins/learnings across agency and clients
What you need to succeed
-Insatiable curiosity and desire to know “why”
-Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
-Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in media, communications, marketing or a related field
- Preference will be given to candidates with digital media experience - specifically within campaign activation in paid search, programmatic, and/or paid social
- Experience in partner UI’s including but not limited to: Facebook/Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, 4C, DCM, DV360, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase
- Basic knowledge of research tools like ComScore, Nielsen, Simmons etc.
- Experience in asset trafficking to ensure accuracy and create reasonable timelines and expectations for deliverables
- Basic understanding of site tagging and analytics platforms like Omniture and Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of campaign data analysis in order to consult on optimizations and adjustments within the campaign flights and translating learnings for upcoming campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus experience: working across various internal teams (Media, Account, Creative, Production) to both understand the overall plan/moving pieces, and guide/inspire work where needed
- Bonus experience: ability to write clear and concise presentations in straight-forward and enlightening way
Fitzco and it's media arm (Fitzco-CompassPoint) are an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US