Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
This position, is available in Fitzco's Atlanta office, sits within CompassPoint, the media arm of Fitzco. Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, we have successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Johnsonville, Navy Federal Credit Union, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Miracle-Ear, and General Mills.
ASSOCIATE, CONNECTIONS STRATEGY
This role is an entry-level position, primarily supporting Connections Strategists. This member of the team will learn and support the development of connection strategies, yet drive much of the execution of media plans across a wide variety of channels, including Out-of-Home, Digital, Video, Print and Social.
What you get to do:
- Learn research tools to analyze the marketplace and inform channel mix recommendations
- Organize partner proposals, digital ad specs and tagging strategies and using them to brief effective, relevant content development and trafficking campaigns
- Issue contracts, billing and other legal documentation
- Learn to negotiate, and maintaining accurate, detailed budgets.
Associates learn the critical thinking necessary for advancing to a Specialist, and are introduced to all elements of the communications workflow in support of clients’ businesses to gain an understanding of how media works.
What we need from you:
- Passion for marketing, culture and business
- High energy, a curiosity for “what’s new” and “what could be”
- Strong organizational, time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and comfort working with data
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and as comfortable asking for help as working independently
- Excellent communication skills, particularly writing, and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- 4-year degree required
- MS Office experience required, with emphasis on Excel
Atlanta, Georgia, US