Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
This position, based in Fitzco's Minneapolis, MN office, sits within CompassPoint, the media arm of Fitzco. Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, we have successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Johnsonville, Navy Federal Credit Union, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Shoe Carnival, Miracle-Ear, Cooper Tire and General Mills.
What you will do
As the Executive Assistant, you will support CompassPoint’s Chief Connection Officer in the support and management of the media team. You are a go-getter and don’t wait for people to tell you what to do. You love advertising and enjoy immersing yourself in the industry and sharing your discoveries. You are an expert at multi-tasking, budget management and collaboration. You will use your customer service, communication, administrative and organizational skills to act as the glue that keeps the department running smoothly.
What you get to do:
- Screen, respond to and forward incoming calls and correspondence
- Manage executive calendar, including scheduling appointments and meetings independently, as necessary
- Coordinate all aspects of client meetings including travel arrangements, facilities, food and beverages, invitations, and speakers; control event budget
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans
- Compile executive expense reports and input time sheets
- Create presentation decks for internal and external client meetings
- Maintain current media tool resource guide with overviews, access, contract dates, team training log
- Maintain confidentiality of knowledge gained through interaction with executives.
- Act as “eyes and ears” of executive within agency
- Work effectively with all agency departments
- Tasks/projects as assigned
What we need in you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five to seven years of related administrative experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required (Strong Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong writing and conversational skills
- Proactive, consistent follow-up skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, punctual, and positive "can do" attitude
- Highly resourceful proactive, team player
- Advertising industry experience
Fitzco is an Interpublic Group agency within the McCann WorldGroup family. The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US