Specialist, Connections Strategy (Media)
As a Specialist in the Connections Strategy Media team, you will collaborate with professionals from other disciplines to develop highly integrated, creative and effective media plans. You are passionate and habitually curious about the media space, and are always looking for creative ways to extend campaign messaging and objectives through various media plans. You will use your experience to help develop and activate strategic media plans to ensure they connect with client audiences and drive business performance.
This position is located in our Atlanta location
In this role you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Contribute to the generation of breakthrough connection strategies and ideas across all media channels (TV, radio, digital, social, print, etc.)
- Conduct analysis, and develop documentation & rationale for media plan recommendations
- Identify emerging trends in the industry and how to harness them to drive our clients’ business forward
- In partnership with Associate Media Director/Supervisor, present media recommendations to client and agency personnel
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Execute media plans promptly and accurately. Provide ongoing stewardship of plans, including:
- Issue RFPs to publishers and negotiate effective media proposals
- Supervise insertion order process and ensure adherence to agency terms & conditions
- Traffic digital and print campaigns
- Monitor campaign deliveries and suggest optimizations based on campaign KPI performance
- Monitor client expenditures and resolve billing discrepancies
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years minimum planning/buying experience
- Preferred experience:
- Agency experience - 1-2 years
- Experience working with shopper media vendors to develop shopper-focused campaigns
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- Organized, highly detail-oriented, and accurate.
- Self-motivated and resilient. Able to learn quickly, think on your feet, and adapt to changing client needs. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinker. Results-oriented; must enjoy digging into a problem or process and coming up with a solution. Desire to know “why”.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to listen to client needs and translate them into high quality solutions
- Working knowledge of the following preferred: MediaOcean, DoubleClick, Simmons/MRI, Kantar, comScore
Atlanta, Georgia, US