Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
This is not your typical planning department. We work like a start-up: lean, fast-moving and you will do it all. Titles don’t matter and we need you to check your ego at the door (assholes not welcome).
If you’ve been a straight-line planner in big, typical agencies we’re probably not for you. If you’ve had diverse experiences and can come with an interesting perspective…bring it. We need you to be comfortable with strategy in all its forms: brand, data, comms, social, etc.
You’re a ninja, a swiss army knife. The process excites you. You’re flexible, comfortable with change and want to be a part of building something – not just a cog in a machine.
What We Need
- The senior brand strategist will be responsible for helping guide the day-to-day vision on a few client partners, working directly with an assigned Strategy Director
- Core to the job is tight collaboration with business leaders, media and creative, etc.
- You’ll work across a range of categories: QSR, Financial Services, Health, CPG, etc. – there is never a dull moment
- You must be curious, passionate and be willing to role up your sleeves
- We don’t believe in strategy for strategy sake – you are an inspiration point for ideas, a creative partner
- You have to want to solve problems
- We live by truth: a new take on human nature and dare: the bold thing you’re going to do to address the truth
What You Need to Succeed
- Mine syndicated research
- Design and implement custom research
- To be able to sell your thinking – internally and externally
- Write a good brief (but realize you never write a good brief in isolation)
- Be an example to the team and agency
- Pitch. Pitch.
- And whatever else we may need you to do…
It Would Be Great If
- You’re a college graduate
- You’ve worked in some agency type environment and know the ropes (this is not a teaching hospital)
- You can articulately write and speak your thoughts
Fitzco is an Interpublic Group agency within the McCann WorldGroup family. The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Atlanta, Georgia, US