Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, Fitzco has successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Navy Federal Credit Union, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Cooper Tire and General Mills.
This Position is located in our Atlanta, GA location.
SENIOR AD OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The Senior Ad Operations Specialist plans, oversees and performs ongoing ad system administration tasks, third-party integrations and systems migration. They enthusiastically define and implement processes, providing hands-on assistance with ad implementation testing, troubleshooting, and escalations, with minimal direction or instruction. They will continuously analyze business processes and systems for improvements; recommend sustainable and realistic solutions; evaluate and present risks & benefits of comparable approaches; and communicate project progress clearly.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following activities:
Trafficking of digital assets:
- Campaign creation, tag and pixel trafficking in DCM (primarily), DS, 4C, Facebook and others as needed
- Facilitate creative and URL swaps and rotation
- Distribution of tags to publishers for implementation
Campaign consulting and troubleshooting:
- Communication with publishers and vendors for troubleshooting queries/investigations and reporting discrepancies
- Troubleshoot ad serving and tag errors; analyze metrics to monitor for proper delivery and report discrepancies and broken creative tagging to the Client Performance / Account Management team
- Responsible for successful QA and testing of all 3rd party tags and all advertiser-provided creative assets prior to launch
- QA and troubleshoot trafficking setup in the DoubleClick suite of products
Ensure resolution of day-to-day issues and work together to optimize our processes
- Resolve and address campaign issues, tech and tagging related client questions or requests, compliance brand safety guidelines and publisher terms
Support activities involved in preparing new campaigns and/or new clients for launch:
- Attend kick-off meetings with Connections Strategy, Digital Platforms and Creative teams
- Partner with creative teams to receive all elements of an ad campaign and QA all assets for accuracy when applicable
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects, hit tight deliverable timelines, and deliver effective results in a fast-paced, always-evolving environment.
- Experience implementing tagging and trafficking procedures in an agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of campaign management, ad server and bid management platforms as it relates to operations (ex. Google AdWords, Facebook, GDN, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Kenshoo, etc.)
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Sizmek, TubeMogul/Adobe DSP experience strongly preferred
- Facebook Advertising, Twitter Ads, and Google AdWords experience
- Moat, Comscore, and/or Fattail experience a plus
- Platform certifications are a plus
- MS Office experience required
- Experience managing large data sets in Excel required
- 3-5 years in an agency environment
This position, based in Fitzco's Atlanta, GA office, sits within Fitzco-CompassPoint, the media arm of Fitzco, which specifically serves a broad client list including Navy Federal Credit Union, MGM, MedExpress, Synovus, Johnsonville, Miracle-Ear, Checkers-Rally’s, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Save-A-Lot.
Fitzco is an Interpublic Group agency within the McCann WorldGroup family. The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Atlanta, Georgia, US