Hungry, curious, growing and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully-integrated agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. Throughout our 35-year history, it’s never been about a proprietary method or house style; it’s about working hard to speak with people across culture in ways they wish to be spoken to, or as we call it, cultural fluency.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of diverse audiences and the willingness to push against category norms to break through, Fitzco has successfully brought cultural relevance to brands in a diverse mix of categories, including Coca-Cola, Navy Federal Credit Union, French’s, Checkers & Rally’s, MGM Resorts, Cooper Tire and General Mills.
This position is located in our Minneapolis, MN Office.
SENIOR SPECIALIST, DIGITAL PLATFORMS
Social and Digital are virtually synonymous these days, and we’re looking for a strategic leader to join our growing team of experts working across the digital landscape in both planning and activation.
While a comprehensive digital background is highly preferred, we’ll look to your expertise to help us 1) partner with our media strategy team in the creation of overall digital strategies for your clients and 2) ensure Paid Social campaigns fulfill client business and communication goals.
With integration in mind, you’ll define the how and when to use each digital platform in ways that extend campaign ideas, activate audience segmentation and drive engagement with those audiences. Given the central role that digital plays in most consumers’ lives, you will also specifically leverage your experience building and activating holistic strategies (including paid, owned, and earned).
What does it take to succeed at Fitzco as a Senior Specialist? Insatiable curiosity and desire to know “Why?” A high degree of self-motivation. A keen ability to learn quickly and think on their feet. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all they do. And a proactive, can-do leadership approach that seeks out and respects the contributions of everyone on their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop, present and execute digital objectives and strategies, incorporating business goals and analytics, technology solutions, testing plans, creative optimization, measurement and integration
- Develop tactical paid social plans, including platform priorities, testing plans, flighting, segmentation approach, measurement plan and required budget
- Partner directly with clients as needed to manage social platform strategies and activation (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) and maximize media performance, innovation, content effectiveness
- Day-to-day budget management, pacing, vendor management and billing process
- Contribute to quarterly testing roadmaps and key presentations as both social-specific and media landscape expert
- Awareness and understanding of tech and industry capabilities to evaluate and evolve data and tech partners
- Inform and utilize Comms Strategy inputs (competitive, consumer, category, etc.) to define role of digital platforms
- Connect paid social strategy to other paid channels to encourage more insightful and intentional campaign planning and execution
- Partner with teams across clients to establish consistency in social campaign approaches, including delivery of effectiveness across paid/owned/earned
- Actively merchandise wins/learnings across agency and clients
- 4-6 years of digital media experience, 2-3 years of paid social experience specifically
- Well-versed in social tools including but not limited to partner UI’s (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn), 4C, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, DoubleClick
- Working knowledge of research tools like ComScore, Nielsen, Simmons etc.
- Expertise in asset trafficking to ensure accuracy and create reasonable timelines and expectations for deliverables
- Basic understanding of site tagging and analytics platforms like Omniture and Google Analytics
- Expertise in analyzing campaign data to consult on optimizations and adjustments within the campaign flights and translating learnings for upcoming campaigns
- Experience working across various internal teams (Media, Account, Creative, Production) to both understand the overall plan/moving pieces, and guide/inspire work where needed
- Ability to write clear and concise presentations in straight-forward and enlightening way
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
This position, based in Fitzco's Atlanta, GA office, sits within Fitzco-CompassPoint, the media arm of Fitzco, which specifically serves a broad client list including Navy Federal Credit Union, MGM, MedExpress, Synovus, Johnsonville, Miracle-Ear, Checkers-Rally’s, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Save-A-Lot.
Fitzco is an Interpublic Group agency within the McCann WorldGroup family. The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Atlanta, Georgia, US