The Assistant Account Manager is part of the business leadership team responsible for inspiring the agency and our clients in developing the most creative and effective solutions for their brands. The Assistant Account Manager must reflect what’s at Fitzco’s core:
Soul: Learn what it takes to create an environment where people are inspired to do their best with the goal to clearly and consistently advocate for the brands and all the work you touch.
Curiousity: Become the encyclopedia on your brand(s) and their business. Learn what it takes to make great work and how to make it even stronger
Hustle: Never wait to be asked.
An Assistant Account Manager should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both essential.
- Gain a full understanding client’s business, marketing activity and future goals and be able to inform other departments as needed; anticipate client issues and formulate plans to resolve issues
- Develop key relationships across all agency departments and work with strategy, media, creative and project management to keep initiatives and projects running smoothly
- Pro-actively look for new opportunities for the client’s and agency’s business
- Support Account management team in various ways, inclusive but not limited to:
- Assist in meeting preparation
- Understand and adhering to Brand Guidelines
- Proof all work and presentations
- Work closely with Project Management to prepare and steward production plans and timelines, set up meetings, etc.
- Organize and manage past and current creative assets
- Traffic creative and work with talent manager to track talent, manage ISCI codes, etc.
- Build expertise on a brand’s competitive landscape and manage competitive presentations to client
- Support on production preparations as needed
- Manage and track development schedules on all projects
- Manage billing processes, and be able to track internal and external costs with the Billing Coordinator
- Manage trafficking process for all final creative assets
- Manage usage rights for all creative
- Manage legal review process
- Secure approval of production estimates and help oversee production budgets and timelines
- Develop job openers and studio requests for concepting and production jobs
- Maintain internal and external status documents and calendars of all client projects
- Assist Account team in providing feedback on work, as needed
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of media basics
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- Agency experience is a plus
- Must be skilled in PPT and Excel
- Driven to create, inspire and support the best marketing & advertising work
Atlanta, Georgia, US